Dorm Room : From $130/week ( 4 people)
Twin/Double Room: From $ 280/week
Single room : $180/week
* Rates are subject to change depend on term and demand.
More rooms and rates are available. For availablility, please contact Kim 0212610450.
Check in time : from 11:00 Am to 6:00 Pm
Check out time : from 9 AM to 11:00 Am
Late check in or check out : extra cost maybe charge.
Your full credit card information and valid ID must be given to staff to make a booking and upon check in. A bond is required.
The best choice for seasonal vintage workers
7 Stuart Street, Blenheim 7201
Call or Txt Kim (0064) 021 261 0450
Why Stay With Us?
We are providing quality accommodation but not expensive, very convenient for travellers and workers to stay.
Budget, Clean, Comfortable and Warm House. All our houses are fully insulated, two toilets, two showers.
Each house with 4, 5 and 6 bedrooms that is suitable for 8, 10 and 12 people. Option: single room, twin room, double room or share room.
Great location: We are close to supermarket and most shops. A few minutes walk to town centre.
Free: unlimited Wifi internet, free call to local landline, safe box, washing machine are provided and covered drying clothes area.
Living room: Heat pump, TV free view + DVD player.
Bedroom: All bed covers. Heater on timer.
Kitchen equipment: Gas hob, small oven, microwave, jug, toaster, utensils. Each room has own food cuboard,two rooms share one fridge.
Join us to enjoy international family and find out more what we offer....
- Generally bookings are not confirmed until bond is paid and you received a confirmation email from us. At this point the room is held for you and any cancelation will be forfeited the bond. Bond is refundable when you check out.
- Fixed term: If you booked for a fixed of term, the bond will refunded at the end of term stay is completed. If you cancel your booking, not show up or move out before your fixed term finish, the bond will be forfeited (except where we can resell your booking). Unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Weekly rate: If you are paying weekly room rate (you do not know check out day yet), we require 7 days’ notice. Your bond could be forfeited if less than 7 days noticed. However shorter notice may be acceptable, this is at the discretion of the manager.
- The vintage period (approx. beginning of March until beginning of June) We prefer fixed term stays. We require the bond to reserve your room. The bond is refundable when you leave at the end of vintage (we understand ‘end of vintage ‘needs to be flexible).
- Room rate is set at the time of booking depending on demand.
- No refund prepaid rent for early check out.